The Percy Jackson fandom is strong and there are plenty of awesome things you can buy for yourself or a fan you know. The fandom offers jewelry, clothing, weapon replicas and even shows. Come with me as I guide you through my 10 favorite gift ideas as we near Christmas. The number order is not a representative of awesomeness, just a way to keep track. Let's get started!
10. A 'Camp Half-Blood' T- Shirt! This item is only $17. Click HERE to purchase.
9. Hermes inspired shoes! These are so cute and they're only $15 but do take a while to ship as they are customized. Click HERE to purchase!
8. Percy Jackson book charms! These are so cute and only $4 a piece. Wouldn't they look cute on a charm bracelet and really show how big of a fan you are? Click HERE to buy!
7. A 'Camp Half-Blood' Tablet Cover! This is a $20 must have! Click HERE to buy!
6. Percy Jackson 'Nectar' Lip Balm! The only way to heal your wintery chapped lips is with this. For $4 it can be yours!
5. For the age-appropriate fan you can buy a Poseidon's trident flask. There's no classier way to store your liquor! This is a pricier item coming in at $36.
4. Of course, every fan needs a phone case of the Percy Jackson variety. This one is $15 and can be bought here.
3. Percy Jackson book page cupcake holders! These are so cute and you can read while you eat. Buy them here for $6!
1. And of course a Percy Jackson coffee mug for all your caffeine needs which is on Redbubble for $26. It's so worth it!
***As participants of the Percy Pack Anniversary Campaign, PopWrapped will receive books, merchandise and prizing from Disney-Hyperion.***