Sure, there are tons of comedies on TV today. You have your Modern Family, The Big Bang Theory, The New Girl... the list goes on and on and on.
But there is no comedy like Undateable, I promise you that.
Starring Chris D'Elia, Brent Morin, Ron Funches, Rick Glassman, Bianca Kajlich, David Fynn, and Bridgit Mendler, the show takes place primarily at a cozy bar in Detroit called Black Eyes, where their characters tackle friendship, dating mishaps, unrequited love, and sometimes even being propositioned by TV's Scott Foley.
What makes this show so amazing? Well I sincerely hope you love gifs, because I'm about to count down the 10 reasons Why Undateable should be your new favorite show!
10. Because of the crazy, nonsensical, hilarious arguments that Danny and Justin get themselves into.
9. Because Candace teaches us all we need to know in life.
8. Because we are all Brett and like to have a laugh at someone else's expense.7. Because Burski is a romantic...in his own way.
But we totally ship him and Leslie.
6. Because they waxed Justin's chest on live television.
5. Because Ed Sheeran cameos are everything.
4. Because Shelly gives us all kind of warm and fuzzy Shelly-like feels.
3. Because I'm PRETTY sure you've never seen dance moves quite like these.
2. Because the Blooper Reels are EVERYTHING.
1. Because they are having the "time of their lives", and so are we watching!
Join us in watching Undateable's one hour Season Finale this Tuesday on NBC, 9 p.m. EST!