Vanessa Dias & Hannah Daglish
Staff Writer Senior Content Editor
Valentine’s Day is coming up and people get really excited to give or receive cards. Valentine's cards these days aren't just simple messages of "roses are red, violets are blue," they often feature photos and can also be about movies, series or animations. Step up Buzzfeed
, who have come up with a variety of cards for lovers of Harry Potter
. The books and movies still have a huge fandom that won't let Harry be forgotten in a hurry.
Let's check out Buzzfeed's top 18
Potter inspired Valentine's Day Cards:
1. For all the Potterheads out there who still love Ron & Hermione, regardless of whether JK Rowling likes it or not
2. If Quidditch based puns are your kind of thing, then you're in luck too:
3. When it doubt, you could always keep it classic...and obvious:
4. If Snape got you going with his triple agent status, then go with this cheeky card:
5. If you're the type who struggles with big, beautiful compliments, keep it simple with an easy one:
6. Just in case number 2 didn't float your Quidditich puns boat, here's another one:
7. If you're finding all these puns a bit too vulgar for your Potter loving paramour, keep it cute with a tribute to the greatest Headmaster Hogwarts has ever seen:
8. Face it, with a surname like Longbottom, you were asking for this one, Neville:
Courtesy of ifunny.com
9. If you prefer Robert Pattinson non-sparkly, then here's one for all you Cedric lovers, with a little shout out to everyone's favourite toilet ghost:
10. It's a classic pun for the house we all love to hate, this one goes out to all our Slytherin fans:
11. Draco, we love you so much, you deserve another card:
12. Let's mash it up this time... Well, if you will tell a story about Slazar Slytherin's giant snake in the Chamber of Secrets...
13. If you just can't find the words to tell that one person how much you like them, you can just be really blunt... like really:
14. I never thought you'd be able to make a saucy pun about Dementors. I was wrong:
15. You don't need Daft Punk
to "Get Lucky," just get some Felix Felicis. If that's not available, you could always try this related card out:
16. Sometimes, the direct approach is best... :
17. Genius. You can't get anywhere in life, or love for that matter, without a pun about Voldemort's nose, or lack of it. Seriously, if this doesn't get you a date, nothing will... probably:
Courtesy of tumblr.com
18. And if the first 17 fail, Harry Potter fans can go with the ultimate Valentine's day card:
Hopefully, with the help of these cards, HP fans will not end up spending their Valentine's Day doing what BuzzFeed suggested:
Courtesy of tumblr.com
Happy Valentine's Day Potterheads!
Keep Up With PopWrapped On The Web!