It might only be June, but we have seen numerous and even bold leaps into the world of fashion. The 2015 Tonys are no exception; once more do we have the opportunity to gawk at some of the most beautiful looks--or mentally weep for--well, you know what I mean. Fortunately, we'll get to look at the more aesthetically appeasing gowns (and a pant suit!).
Here are my top 10:
10. Emily Ratajkowski in Marc Jacobs
9. Gretchen Mol in a Sophie Theallet dress and Edie Parker bag
8. Kelli O'Hara in an Oscar de la Renta dress, Fred Leighton earrings, and Jimmy Choo shoes
7. Joan Smalls in Givenchy
6. Jennifer Lopez in Valentino Haute Couture
5. Helen Mirren in a Badgley Mischka dress and Fred Leighton jewelry
4. Emily Skeggs in Christian Siriano
3. Vanessa Hudgens in Naeem Khan
2. Kristen Chenoweth in a Zac Posen dress and Eva Fehren jewelry
1. Judith Light in Elie Saab
Do you agree or disagree? Let me know by commenting down below, PopWrappers!