During 5 Seconds of Summer's London concert Saturday night, singer/guitarist Michael Clifford accidentally walked into one of the pyrotechnical displays of fire and burned the side of his head.
You can check out a quick Vine of the scary accident below:
Michael quickly grabbed a wet towel for his head, and then hurried off stage.
One of the other guys in 5 Seconds Of Summer explained to the concerned crowd:
Michael has hurt himself so we will not be continuing the show right now, he is ok.
Michael would eventually tweet a very scary photo, but convinced all of his followers he was doing okay:
Get better Michael!!
Keep Up With PopWrapped On The Web!