Keeping to your health and fitness plan is not always easy especially if you have lost the enthusiasm and drive to work out. Maybe it’s the gym you are working out at isn’t as good as you originally thought. No matter what the reason, PopWrapped is checking in with you to keep you on track with your goals to get fit in 6 weeks!
Here are something’s we have been using to stay motivated:
1. Dr. Ian’s Shred Cookbook- I absolutely live for the Smoked Salmon & Egg Sandwich. Check the photos down below for the receipe!
2. Skinny Girl Sparklers- If you are like us drinking water can be a bit boring at times but you must get it in. During & after my work out my flavor of choice is the Pink Grapefruit. This baby is only 5 calories.
3. Fitmark Meal Management Bag- This bag SAVES me everyday! It’s a light weight food storage bag that helps me stay on track with my meals on the go! It even stores my fruit smoothie!
4. Workout Variation- Halle Berry skips & The Kardashian sisters do cardio & dance. We are with the sisters! I’m not exactly a skipper but to keep from getting bored, I vary my workouts between Keaira LaShae’s Super Hero Fit Club/Booty Pop & Roll and Agostina Laneri’s crazy workout. My legs will never look the same again! See the videos down below that I use.
5. Working out with friends!- Just like Nikki Reed & Julianne Hough, I have an accountability partner that keeps me going. Angela McCrae, from the LA Black Hollywood Examiner, always makes it fun and we get to spill a little tea about what’s going on in Hollywood.
Now remember, you don’t necessarily have to do what the celebrities do, but you do have to do something! While you are at it, take a page from Reese Witherspoon and look fabulous working out too.
Check in with you guys next week! You can follow our journey through the hashtag: #6WeeksToFit
Keep Up With PopWrapped On The Web!