It’s that time of year again when networks start to determine what their fall lineups are going to look like for next season. Making the biggest splash so far has been Bravo when they announced on Tuesday
that they were going to bring back 16 shows currently airing, as well as add 15 new shows to the channel.
Best known for their reality shows, Bravo is dipping their toe into the water with two new scripted shows.
Odd Mom Left Out
is a half hour comedy that follows the struggles of Jill Kargmen as she tries to keep up with other Moms in the wealthy area of the Upper East Side.
Girlfriend’s Guide to Divorce
revolves around the author of a self-help book after her divorce from her husband. She takes on the world of the single life in her 40’s while living in Los Angeles.
The rest of the new shows will be unscripted, following in Bravo’s familiar footsteps. Here’s a quick rundown of the new reality shows:
Top Chef Duels
– Curtis Stone hosts a competition involving the 18 most memorable contestants from previous season.
Friends to Lovers
– Similar to the movie Friends with Benefits
, this reality series follows platonic friends who try dating each other.
– Young New Yorkers delve into the dating world and viewers will follow along as it happens. This one will be shot and aired in the same week and will heavily integrate social media into the show.
Best New Restaurant
– Tom Colicchio goes around the country to pick the 16 best restaurants, with a crash prize for the best new one.
Game of Crowns
– Wives and Mothers compete in beauty pageant for older women.
– Former Hollywood publicist Jamie Primak Sullivan has moved to a suburb in Alabama to marry the town’s most eligible bachelor. The show will follow her adjustment process.
Million Dollar Miami
– Ever wonder what the real estate market of South Florida looks like? This show will follow three luxury real estate agents as they fight over the biggest listings.
Ladies of London
– The elite socialites of Britain have to have day lives too, right? We’ll follow around several of them on their “regular” days.
Untying the Knot
– Divorces can get messy. Vikki Ziegler, aka the “Divorce Diva,” will help couples separate their assets after their holy matrimony ends.
Euros of Hollywood
– Six different Europeans are moving to America to take on Los Angeles. This show will follow them as they try acclimate themselves into American culture.
Keep Up With PopWrapped On The Web!