@Carleen1991When writing music, you pour your heart and soul into the lyrics and that's when your song formulates. In most cases, songwriters are simply musicians/singers whose careers just haven't fully started yet. There are five songwriters who, over the last decade, have written hit songs that we have grown to love. These five songwriters are: Ryan Tedder, Max Martin, Dr. Luke, Sia Furler, and Bonnie McKee.
Ryan Tedder:Best known for his lead vocals in the band OneRepublic. Tedder has been quite successful writing songs for Adele, Beyonce, Maroon 5 , Demi Lovato and many more. Between October 2013 and March 2014 alone he has had four songs reach the Billboard Top 40 at the same time, which has never been achieved before.
- Backstreet Boys- I Want It That Way"
- Britney Spears- "Oops! I Did It Agan"
- Celine Dion- "That's The Way It Is"
Lukasz Gottwald aka Dr. Luke:
- Kelly Clarkson- "Since You’ve Been Gone"
- Kelly Clarkson- "Behind These Hazel Eyes"
- Miley Cyrus- "Party In The USA"
- Rihanna - "Diamonds"
- NeYo - "Let Me Love You (Until You Learn To Love Yourself)"
- Lea Michele - "Cannonball", "Battlefield"
- Kelly Clarkson - "Hello"
- Katy Perry - "Part Of Me"
- Leona Lewis - "Lovebird"