For me, this is right up there with the Terminator running for Governor and actually winning.
If you were to take a look at Trump's past indiscretions, you would be able to see quite clearly that he may not be a good choice to be our President. That is, of course, just my own opinion on the matter.
Yesterday (June 16), Donald Trump made the announcement that he would be tossing his hat into the ring for the Presidency.
Here's what we know about Trump:
1. He's been in and out of so many different relationships that I've lost count over the years.
He's owned countless businesses, and some have survived, while others have not.
3. His daughter Ivanka Trump works for him, and is married with a child.
4. He had that show The Apprentice, where telling someone they're "fired" became oh-so-well-known throughout the world.
5. Trump was born on June 14th, 1946 and lives mostly in New York with his wife and son.
6. The king of real estate has decided that he wants to be President, even after that stunt he pulled awhile back, suggesting that Obama's birth certificate had been forged.
Perhaps it's just me, but I don't see this panning out well for Trump. He's got his work cut out for him, even more so when you take a good look at who he is going up against.
My only piece of advice I have for the king of real estate is this: If you have ANY skeletons in your closet, now would be a good time to get a head start on your spring cleaning, before someone else beats you to the punch.