We have no reason for this story other than a love for Hugh Jackman and the fact that his is amzing! So, follow along and see eight times that we were blown away by him!
1. Hugh Jackman brought Wolverine to life and he has played Logan in ten different films. After seeing him play this character so many times, it is very hard to imagine anyone else doing it. He knows how to make us weak at the knees everytime he extends those claws.
2. Hugh Jackman is not only the Wolverine but he has also played a sweet romantic lead in quite a few romantic comedies, our favorite being Kate & Leopold. In this tale he played a man from a different time who fell for a modern woman. Its funny, heartwarming and the basic romantic film that we all can admit to enjoying.
3. He can sing! Can we all just admit that a man who can sing and dance adds so much more to the appeal? Take a look for yourself. Be careful, you may get lost in this loop of amazing videos!
4. Hugh Jackman has defeated skin cancer multiple times and has become an advocate for people to wear sunscreen.
5. Hugh Jackman is Australian but he excels at other accents so well, you sometimes might forget that fact. His acting skills are amazing and he can play any role.
6. He starred in the film version of the classic musical ‘Les Miserables’ which just shows how amazing his singing skills really are. We aren’t biased. Look at this!
7. Hugh Jackman took on Luke Evans in a sing off to the tune ‘Gaston’ from Beauty and the Beast. This is not Jackman’s first sing off and we are sure it won’t be his last but we almost can’t pick a winner, they’re so good!
8. Overall, he is just a handsome guy who’s as nice as he is talented and good looking. Mr. Jackman, you get better with age and we secretly hope you’ll allow Logan to rise one more time.