Macklemore, a highly popular American rapper, is known for his number one single, ‘Thrift Shop’ with his producer Ryan Lewis. But wait, do you know who Ryan Lewis is? Well Jimmy Fallon sent
Ryan Lewis on the New York City Streets asking fans if they knew what Ryan Lewis does.
In the short hilarious clip, Ryan Lewis dresses as no other than himself. A lot of people do not even recognize the producer. They do not even know what he does. Some responses include:
"I don't really know what he does."
“I know he does stuff with computers but I have no clue."
People start recognizing Lewis when he holds a picture of himself. It takes a few glances when one girl recognizes Lewis. "You just got Lewised," Ryan yells.
The unknown producer then asks pedestrians if they think Ryan Lewis is attractive. One girl says she rates him a C+, while another says he's more good looking than Macklemore.
If your one of those who don't know who Ryan Lewis is, we are happy to give you a few facts about the talented man:
- He is an American producer, musician, and DJ.
- Lewis was once a professional photographer and took photographs for Macklemore.
- He met Macklemore on MySpace.
- Ryan Lewis and Macklemore produced a few trial run songs together. They then collaborated fully on a project that later became ‘The VS’ EP.
- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis were the first ever duo in music history to have their first two singles reach the top of the pop charts.
Keep Up With PopWrapped On The Web!