Looks like there’s a bit of an issue on the set of Castle! According to E!Online, Production on ABC’s hit series was actually delayed last week due to a feud between series star Nathan Fillion and ABC in regards to contract disputes; Fillion has been trying to push for a four day work week and ended up being a no-show on set last Friday, reported Deadline.
A rep for ABC said that Fillion was on set as scheduled Tuesday, with sources confirming that production was in full swing and was moving forward as planned. Many sources have said that the network wants to keep Fillion happy, but they are having a hard time trying to cut down to a four day work week because he appears in every scene.
Nathan tweeted from the Castle set on Thursday July 11th, but was extremely quiet the next day. When Fillion was asked by a fan if he was happy to be back with the Castle family, he took no time in posting a photo of himself with the cast and crew saying, “Wouldn’t you be?”
Castle will return with its sixth season on Monday, September 23rd!