Campers, college students and future candidates nominated to get the air mattress when you visit your friends…beware!
A 41 year old German man recently blew up his house with an air mattress. Yes, you read that correctly; an air mattress – filled with air.
The man noticed a leak in the mattress and like any handyman would do, he set forth to repair the leak.
Unfortunately, when he turned the motor on to inflate the mattress, a spark started a chain reaction which left the man cute and bruised (after being thrown across the room). Doors ripped from their hinges and even tiles shook loose from the roof.
Even more unfortunate for this gentleman; he may still be prosecuted for being responsible for the explosion.
The moral of the story is; if your air mattress has a puncture, leave it that way.