The highly anticipated fifth season of Glee is literally just three weeks away!
The hit show has been making headlines all summer, and McKinley High will kick off the season with two Beatles tribute episodes before airing the Cory Montieth/Finn Hudson tribute episode.
Luckily for Gleeks across the country, we won’t have to wait until September 24th to get a taste of the new season; the Glee Sings the Beatles album is set to drop two days before the premiere.
Though the final track list has not been confirmed, there is a list of songs that will reportedly appear on the album:
- “Here Comes The Sun,” performed by Santana and Dani (Demi Lovato)
- “Get Back,” performed by Kurt and Rachel
- “Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band,”
performed by Ryder, Marley, Jake, and Unique
- “Let It Be,” performed by Rachel, Santana, Kurt, Tina, and Artie
- “Revolution,” performed by Tina
- “Something,” performed by Sam
- “Hey Jude,” performed by Sam, Tina, and Kitty
The album could also feature the hit song, “All You Need Is Love.” which will be performed by Blaine with the help of The Warblers, The New Directions, Vocal Adrenaline and The Haverbrook School for the Deaf!!!!
If you’re excited throw your hands up and SCREAM!!