Staff Writer@odellcriss Ok, so imagine this: for one day, you had control of what songs would be on Glee. Wouldn’t it be amazing? I thought I’d share what songs I’d have on the show if the power was in my hands. For this list, I’m imagining that the glee club was still around and the show wasn’t completely New York-based just yet.
- "Another Love" – Tom Odell. Tom Odell, a personal favorite of mine, has had mass success worldwide, and I think one of his songs would be perfect for Glee. This song, similar to how Katy Perry's "Roar" was performed, could be split between by Pamela Lansbury and the New Directions. The mix of strong male and female leads, possibly from Blaine, Rachel and Santana could give this already fantastic song a new, Glee twist that could finish off an episode perfectly.
- "Introducing Me" – Camp Rock 2 I think this adorable love song would be perfect for the equally adorable Sam Evans. Sadly, he hasn’t been the luckiest with love but maybe, when he moves to New York, he could serenade a lovely girl with this song and introduce himself to a new person and a new city!
- "Good Time" – Carly Rae Jepsen and Owl City Blaine and Tina have the most adorable friendship that I have loved watching on the show, but I’m a little sad that I haven’t seen them sing a duet yet! I think this fun, feel-good song would be a perfect piece for them to sing in the choir room.
- "Beautiful Life" – Union J I’ve always thought that the New Directions boys would make a great boy band and they’d do a great job with this song. The song, all about embracing who you are and being happy, captures the message of Glee and would be a great number for the show.
- "Move" – Little Mix Little Mix has also had mass international success and I believe that Glee should cover another one of their songs, their version of ‘Wings’ was sublime! I think the New Directions girls would do an excellent and empowering rendition of this chart topper. With Marley and Tina taking the lead, it would be a great performance!
- "Already Home" – A Great Big World A Great Big World and Glee are seriously meant for each other. In my opinion, "This Is The New Year," is one of Glee’s best and I’m sure if Glee were to cover "Already Home," it would most definitely follow suit. I believe that "Already Home," a song about how distance can affect a relationship, but love can overcome this, would be a perfect song for Blaine to sing.
- "Carry On" – Fun. Similar to "A Great Big World," I believe that Fun. and Glee are a match made in heaven. Whenever Glee sings Fun., it is always flawless. I am seriously surprised Glee hasn’t covered this iconic song by the indie band. It is all about overcoming your troubles, being positive and persevering, this song would be a perfect song for the whole cast to sing.This concludes my very Gleeful wish list; which songs would be on YOURS?
Keep Up With PopWrapped On The Web!http://www.PopWrapped.com http://www.Twitter.com/PopWrapped http://www.SoundCloud.com/PopWrapped http://www.Popwrapped.Tumblr.com http://www.Facebook.com/PopWrapped http://www.Instagram.com/PopWrapped http://www.Pinterest.com/PopWrapped http://www.YouTube.com/PopWrapped