Fan of Ryan Murphy’s American Horror Story know that one of the key ingredients in making the spooky FX drama such a hit is the wonderful Jessica Lange. Whether it’s playing a mentally wronged nun overwrought with a guilty conscience or a busybody next door neighbor keeping a watchful eye over the new inhabitants of her former residence, Lange never fails to deliver. And she has the goods to prove it; winning Golden Globe, Emmy and Screen Actors Guild awards for her portrayal of Constance Langdon in season 1. So what would a PaleyFest American Horror Story panel be without Lange?
Well you no longer have to wonder as EW confirmed yesterday (March 5) that she would be joining the cast and crew for the PaleyFest event on March 15. The event, which also closes the Festival, is moderated by EW’s Tim Stack. Also appearing are:
• Ryan Murphy, Co-Creator & Exec Producer
• Brad Falchuk, Co-Creator & Exec Producer
• Dante DiLoreto, Executive Producer
• Tim Minear, Executive Producer
• Jessica Lange, “Sister Jude Martin”
• Frances Conroy, “Dark Angel”
• Evan Peters, “Kit Walker”
• Lily Rabe, “Sister Mary Eunice”
• James Cromwell, “Dr. Arthur Arden”
• Plus additional guests to be announced
Tickets are still available for the event and available from ticketweb. The panel, like all PaleyFest panels in 2013, will be live streamed on that night at http://new.livestream.com/paleyfest. All panels are also available on Hulu and Hulu Plus the next day.