Hello again, PopWrappers! I’ve got an amazing round-up of nerdy news this week, so let’s get straight down to it:
9. The Flash Season 1 is out on DVD.
The five-disc set is now available for you to watch any time, no DVR required.
8. You can have Christmas at Hogwarts.
Shut up and take my Galleons!
7. A fan proposed to his girlfriend in front of Chris Evans and Hayley Atwell.
At Salt Lake City Comic Con, Kelsey Jenkins' boyfriend dropped to one knee and Hayley made this face.
— Kelsey Jenkins (@kelseyjenks) September 28, 2015
6. The Season Gotham Deserves (and the one it needs right now). Uncovering Thomas Wayne's secrets is just the beginning. Between Barbara, Penguin, Riddler, and Joker, Jim's judgment seems blind as a bat.
5. Agent Carter has a new promo image for Season 2. Yass, Peggy, slay!
4. People are trying to set Dobby free. At the WB Studio Tour in London, Dobby's plaque has a bunch of socks on it. Silly, Muggles. Dobby is already a free elf!
3. “Evil has returned to Sleepy Hollow.” Tom Mison, Nicole Beharie and the gang are back to fight evil. Nine months after the last episode, Abbie is fighting drug gangs for the FBI and Ichabod is in prison. Wait, what?
2. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child will be in two parts. So now I have to pay for TWO plane tickets to go see it. Let's hope they're a good year apart so us basic, Floo Network-less witches can afford it.
— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) September 24, 2015
1. X-FILES TRAILER
I BELIEVE. Also David Duchovny and Chris Carter are coming to New York Comic Con to show lucky fans the first screening!