Earlier today, an alleged tracklisting for Nicki Minaj's forthcoming, third studio album, The Pinkprint
, made its way online. Only hours later, Onika noticed the fake song list and the rumors it started, so she decided to announce the official one
If you were getting your hopes up for the alleged collaboration between Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj, this probably isn't your lucky day. The rapstress took to her instagram to reveal the official tracklist of her next record, which might not feature Perry, but has plenty of other featured artists to make up for it. Give it a look below.
1. "All Things Go"
2. "I Lied"
3. "The Crying Game"
4. "Get On Your Knees" (feat. Ariana Grande)
5. "Feeling Myself" (feat. Beyoncé)
6. "Only" (feat. Drake, Lil Wayne and Chris Brown)
7. "Want Some More"
8. "Four Door Aventador"
9. "Favorite" (feat. Jeremih)
10. "Buy a Heart" (feat. Meek Mill)
11. "Trini Dem Girls" (feat. LunchMoney Lewis)
13. "The Night Is Still Young"
14. "Pills and Potions"
15. "Bed of Lies" (feat. Skylar Grey)
16. "Grand Piano"
17. "Big Daddy" (feat. Meek Mill)
19. "Win Again"
Beyoncé, Ariana Grande, Jeremih, Meek Mill and LunchMoney Lewis join the list of the already revealed collaborations with Drake, Lil Wayne, Chris Brown and Skylar Grey. Despite the previous tracklisting being posted on the French Amazon, it seems the online seller did not turn out to be a reliable source.
Look out for Nicki Minaj's The Pinkprint
in stores on December 15.
Keep Up With PopWrapped On The Web!