This news should definitely ease the wait of Sherlock
series 4 for my fellow Sherlockians.
Not only will it ease the waiting pains, but it will also leave your bank account happily empty. Sherlock
series 1-3 are being released in a beautiful limited edition Blu-ray/DVD combo box set
that features two pieces of fantastically done art work, Sherlock and Watson mini head statues and a slew of never-before-seen bonus content and behind the scenes footage.
The Sherlock Box Set special features include:
- All New Commentary and an exclusive deleted scene from Season Three
- “Sherlock Uncovered”: three 25-minute behind-the-scenes featurettes
- Bloopers/Outtakes (glorious, likely hilarious footage that has never been seen by fans)
- “Unlocking Sherlock”: a 60-minute behind-the-scenes program for Season Three
- BBC Archive interviews with the cast and crew
This limited edition Sherlock
box set will be released November 4, 2014 and can be pre-ordered on Amazon
for a "reduced" price of $138. Check out the box set in the picture down below.
Will you be ordering this set? I sure as hell will.
Keep up with PopWrapped on the web!