Summer is here!! Before you depart and pack your suitcase these products on my list are essential for the taking!! Doesn't matter if it’s a beach trip, a Vegas road trip with the girls, or even a simple cook-out in the back yard, these items will change your life as it did mine while trying to get summer ready.
1. Maxus Nails - A top coat is essential for nail care, especially if you are visiting the beach like I will be. Top coat acts as a protective barrier to prevent nail polish from fading and chipping, resulting in a long lasting shine.
2. Alapure - I came across the Marula oil, which is light, non-greasy, and rich in omega 9 and omega 6 fatty acids. It’s done wonders for my skin, as I like to put it on at night. Great thing about this oil is you can add it to your lotions for a daily moisturizer as well.
3. Paula & Chlo - You guys know I absolutely ADORE this brand because you can go from daytime to nighttime in a New York minute! I couldn't decide on a single item for the summer so I picked several!!! We will be doing a giveaway soon for a fabulous clutch so keep an eye out for that.
4. Lane Bryant- As a woman with hips and curves, I still want to be “snatched” while playing in the water. This Spotify Scarlett Magicsuit by MiracleSuit does just that! It’s comfortable, stylish, and fits to your size. You can’t go wrong with this suit!
5. Stemulation - Never have I been more excited to get my beauty regimen back on track until the moment I started with this line. I had always been a just “use some wipes and call it a day” girl but this line really changed my perspective. With the Cali heat I started using these products: Daily Microderm, the Hi-Impact Serum, and Herbal Balancing Toner. I have seen a significant improvement on my skin in addition to not having to worry about being out all day and worrying about my skin being dry.
6. Purlisse - This Jet set starter kit is just what the doctor ordered. If you are like me, I must have my beauty essentials on the go and to get through TSA this is a MUST! Now you and I both can keep our skin hydrated and beautiful on its normal cycle while traveling this summer.
7. GiGi New York - If you are going to travel, do it in style with these beauties from the collection With Love From Kate! There’s nothing worse than getting to baggage claim and you can't find your bag, or you have a huge tote and your passport is buried and folks are giving you the side eye for holding up the line. With these items, you are sure to stand out. Make sure to visit GiGi New York and make sure to tell them we sent you! Go the extra mile and get it monogrammed. You will thank me later!
We hope that these products can help you become more summer-ready with us! Are there any amazing products you swear by? Let us know in the comments.
Keep Up With PopWrapped On The Web!