This weekend, I shall take you on a journey with celebrity photographer Arnold Turner in Vegas with one of the biggest events to hit his month: Rock in Rio USA.
Rock in Rio is a 30-year-old event which began in Brazil with Queen and AC/DC, to name a few, who headlined the inaugural event. The second one in 1991 broke records with 198,000 fans who were dancing to A Ha’s classic, “Take On Me." Let’s not forget Queen Bey, who graced the stage in Brazil back in 2013.
PopWrapped will take you behind the scenes for “pop weekend,” where attendance is expected to hit between 40,000-50,000 each day. To get me ready for the weekend, my suitcase was packed with some of these essentials.
1. Purlisse SPF 30 Sunscreen - The weather will be in the 80s and I will be outside all day! Gotta make sure my skin is protected with the fear of a heavy cream messing up my face that’s been beat beautifully for the occasion.
2. Skinny Girl Sparking Water - You guys know I can’t go anywhere without my water!!!! During concerts, you must stay hydrated and, for me, it must be something I love!! Skinny Girl for the WIN!!!
3. Stunner Sunglasses- Can’t go to Vegas without some fab eye-wear. Thanks to Ashley Stewart, I shall be fabulous while bobbing my head at the concerts.
4. Sephora Glossy to Go: Your lips must pop while doing the “duck face” with celebrities. Luckily, I have 2 tubes from Sephora to keep me popping all weekend long.
5. Paula & Chlo: As I am clutching my bag with dear life, because this baby is perfect, I’m thanking the purse gods for this Rebecca Minkoff purse via Paula & Chlo! It’s big enough for my flats after being in heels interviewing, but also arm-length so that I can wear all day and interchange with different outfits.
6. Becca Cosmetics: Becca saved me last year for the Soul Train Awards and I haven’t left them since. It’s one of my favorites for my skin. Having this line in Vegas was a no-brainer.
7. Chic Buds: Taking selfies and videos will be #1 this weekend. I’m an iPhone user but not worried...Why?! This cute purse doubles as a charger. I can also stick my lip gloss, ID, and credit cards in it too. Compact & cute.. I’m so winning!!!
So follow us this weekend via hashtag #PopRockRio, @iamaniesia, and @PopWrapped as I take you through “Pop Weekend” at Rock in Rio USA Vegas.
Keep Up With PopWrapped On The Web!