1. Konner loves the Internet fervor surrounding Girls.She shuts out the nasty and loves the wonderful and thoughtful things people say about the show.
2. She can never predict the episodes that will stir the most controversy.Sometimes when she thinks something will be a big deal, it just isn't.
3. Konner thinks Tim Molloy -- The Wrap reporter who asked about the purpose of nudity on the show at this year's TCA Winter press tour -- should "google it."Konner says she felt that the journalist was angry and grossed out by Hannah's nudity. She says, "And that's the kind of thing that I'm just, like, 'Go fuck yourself, dude."
4. She thinks "unlikeable" characters are just realistic.Girls' characters are narcissistic and self involved because they are really young. And that's just the way young girls are. Tell that to Malala Yousafzai.
5. She and Dunham have mapped out the way all the Girls characters die.Weird because they are all in their 20s.
6. Lena Dunham punctured her eardrum with a Q-tip the same year Hannah did.Konner said it was hard to film the scene in which Hannah punctured her ear drum with a Q-tip. "The first time we shot [the Q-tip scene], I could not watch because I was so grossed out. And Lena had truly pierced her eardrum in this exact way that year so it was very close." They ended up having to shoot the scene again because it wasn't "gross enough."
7. Konner also stood by the romantic ending to the same episode, which Paskin admitted she had not been a huge fan of when it aired.SPOILER ALERT: Adam creeps back into Hannah's life in the Girls season 2 finale. He "rescues her" but, in reality, Adam isn't even capable of rescuing himself. Konner says that it is Hannah's idea of romance even if it really isn't all that romantic and enforces gender ideals women have been fighting against since the dawn of feminism.
Keep Up With PopWrapped On The Web!