Senior Content EditorBuzzfeed put together 45 things that were left out of the movie and I chose some of my favorites to share with you.
1. He-Who-Must-Not-Be-NamedIn the books, there was a taboo on Voldemort's name. So anyone who spoke his name instead of he-who-must-not-be-named would break the curse and could be tracked by the Death Eaters.
2. The Other Chosen OneThe prophecy about Harry being the chosen one could have potentially been about Neville Longbottom but ended up being Harry.
3. The Perfect Little PrefectsBoth Ron and Hermione became prefects in their fifth years.
4. The Other PoltergeistPEEVES. How could you leave Peeves (another ghost) out of the movies? He was huge in the books.
5. Harry Has Red Hair??No don't freak out. But Harry Potter DID attend Bill and Fleur's wedding disguised as a Weasley brother. You can see the other 40 here. What are your favorites??