5. Kevin McHale/Artie AbramsAhhh Artie Abrams, played by the adorable Kevin McHale. While Kevin's character may live his life in a wheelchair, it doesn't stop him from being one of the better dancers in the Glee club. In the few instances when a dream sequence allowed Artie to stand up, we saw the full power of McHale's dance ability. Not to mention, I think Kevin has possibly the best male voice on the show. He sings Michael Jackson like he was born to do it.
4. Harry Shum, Jr./Mike ChangHarry Shum blows my mind. He's lithe and stacked at the same time; seems like a genuinely nice guy; has a decent singing voice; and can move like nothing I've ever seen before. His character, Mike Chang, started out as nothing more than filler. But once we Gleeks got a glimpse of his moves, we demanded more; and Ryan Murphy delivered. One of my favorite dance numbers of Harry's is when he and Brittany dance to Santina singing "Valerie." Check it out below!
3. Darren Criss/Blaine AndersonThere is literally nothing about Darren Criss that I don't love. And, while Blaine may get a little bitchy and obnoxious on Glee every now and then, Darren is nothing but a gentleman. He's gentle, kind, generous, accepting, gracious and just all-around an awesome dude. He also has a ridiculous voice and can dance like an angel. He even gives Harry Shum a run-for-his-money!
2. Chord Overstreet/Sam EvansI don't really think this needs any words from me. Please direct your attention to the photo above and video below where he sings my favorite Michael Jackson song with powerhouse voice, Mercedes Jones (Amber Riley). Thank you kindly.
1. Jacob Artist/Jake PuckermanAs soon as Jacob Artist showed up our screen singing The Fray, I was smitten. Yes, he's younger than most of the crew; but what he lacks in age he makes up for with his incredible talent. He can sing, he can dance and he can act. Plus he's got this deep, velvety voice that just begs to be heard. And, though I believe we've seen the last of this little cutie on Glee, I'm certain we'll be seeing him thrive in the future. He's simply too talented not to. And there you have it! Do you agree with my list? Did I leave anyone out or give someone a spot that you think doesn't deserve it? Be sure to answer our poll questions below and let us know! [yop_poll id="38"] Keep Up With PopWrapped On The Web!