5. Luke Wilson, Tight EndLuke Wilson is just kind of adorable, don’t you think? He just seems like a nice, guy-next-door kind of dude who just so happens to be really good at football and has a smile that makes me think of Cory Monteith. Anyone else see that?
4. DeShawn Shead, CornerbackShead made waves a few months back after he proposed to his girlfriend on the field after the Hawks won a big game. So he’s romantic, REALLY good at football and has arms that anyone would love to snuggle up next to. #Winning.
3. Paul Richardson, Wide ReceiverTattoo sleeves? Check. Style? Check. Deliciously kissable lips? Check. Amazingly talented wide receiver for the Super Bowl bound team? Check. Helllooooo Mr. Richardson.
2. Kam Chancellor, Strong SafetyChoosing who was going to be number 1 on this list was honestly harder than it should have been. Ultimately, another Seahawk took the top spot, but not before polling anyone that would listen because I simply could not pick between the winner and the gorgeous Kam Chancellor. I mean, just LOOK at him! Those eyes and that smile will make smart girls stupid.
1. Cooper Helfet, Tight EndIs there anything sexier than a hot guy with an adorable pup? No. The correct answer is no, there is not. Cooper just has that je ne sais quoi that grabs your attention and won’t let go. Great hair, great chest, great abs. Okay, so basically he’s just great. Yay, Cooper! Well there you have it! Did these sexy footballers quench your Thursday thirst? Let us know who your pick for sexiest Super Bowl bound Seahawk is below!
Keep Up With PopWrapped On The Web!