5. Tod LanterLanter isn't really setting the court on fire, but that doesn't mean he isn't talented! It's just hard to shine in an organization that has what people call, "the two best teams in the country." Doesn't take away from that adorable face, though. That mischievous smirk could cause all kinds of trouble for an unwitting woman.
4. Aaron HarrisonKnow what else UK has that is somewhat unique? A set of all-star twins. For whatever reason, I find myself a bit more enamored with Aaron's brother, Andrew (up next), but there's no denying that each Harrison twin has their own bit of something special! The fact that they're badasses on the court only makes them hotter.
3. Andrew HarrisonMaybe it's that smoldering stare he's throwing in that photo, but Andrew Harrison just has IT. And even though his brother's stats are just a wee bit better, they make one helluva team on and off the court. Typically one will be on fire, while the other struggles; but the roles typically reverse at some point. Twin thing? Definitely.
2. Alex PoythressAlex is a commanding force on the court. When he's out there, you know good things are going to happen. He also looks REALLY good nearly palming a basketball engulfed in blue fire. Bonus points!
1. Karl-Anthony TownsHave you ever seen a sexier magazine cover? And I don't just mean a sports magazine cover, just in general. I mean hot dude, representing a smoking-hot team posing as my favorite super hero? It literally gets no better than that, as far as I am concerned. Look at those lips. You know what Towns is? #Trouble. Be sure to vote for your favorite Wildcat in the poll below!
Keep Up With PopWrapped On The Web!