It's that time of year again - Valentine's Day is just around the corner and, as per tradition, thousands of couples around the world are about to share romantic meals,exchange gifts and undertake all the other 'necessities' that the day entails.
However, there are also millions of people (myself included) who don't have a loved one to celebrate this occasion with - hell, I've never even had a Valentine and I'm 30.
Not to worry though as my PopWrapped colleagues and I are here to present you with our dream dates for Valentines. Sure, it's extremely unlikely anyone we are to post about will ever ask you (or me) for your phone number, but a girl can dream right?
As a Brit, my pick was simple...hellloooo there Tom Hiddleston!
I have admired this man, personally and professionally, since I first saw him as Captain Nicholls in War Horse (who doesn't like a man in uniform?!)
I've subsequently gotten to thinking about how and why he'd make the perfect Valentine. Check out my list of many reasons below...
1. He's a Brit.
I know it's not a valid reason per se, but I am proud of my country's talent and especially of someone who has gone on to win the hearts of fans around the world.
2. He's a family man.
Tom has often spoken about his immense love for his parents and two sisters and how their support means a lot to him. He also regularly (when he's actually in the country) attends Wimbledon and has taken sister Emma along with him *aww*
3. He's smart and loves conversation.
Hiddles graduated from Cambridge with a double First in Classics (get him!) If you check out any number of his interviews on YouTube, he also enjoys conversing with individuals, need they be fans or industry professionals, and they enjoy his company as much as he does theirs. He also likes to educate others on issues such as the benefits of 'delayed gratification'...
4. The man can DANCE.
Give Tom any excuse to show off his moves and he'll gladly get up and groove.
He has also proven himself to be talented in various styles too, judging by the waltz he does with Mia Wasikowska in the newly released on DVD film Crimson Peak.
5. He can sing, and will show off his talents in the upcoming Hank Williams biopic I Saw The Light. Karaoke anyone?
6. He can make even the most cold-hearted individuals want to cheer and support a bad guy...and look very, very good while doing it.
Oh and did I mention he can make a room filled with people chant said bad guys' name *snaps fingers* like that?!
7. He's about the only man I know who can take on a variety of roles on stage and screen and nail each and every one of them (including Shakespearian ones) as well as get away with rocking different hair styles and colours - maybe we could share hair care tips?
8. He looks just as good dressed down as he does dressed up, but I gotta say, I lurve him in a suit!
9. He supports equal rights and was happy to get naked in support of evening out the balance of sexuality in film.
Oh and then there's this too:
10. He's a humanitarian and an ambassador for UNICEF. How can you not like a guy who works hard to support efforts to improve the lives of others?!
I could go on and on (I haven't even got round to his ability to do impressions of pretty much any person you ask him to) but I think I've made my case.
Tom Hiddleston is smart, funny, talented and caring...in all honesty, what more could anyone want from a Valentine?!
Whether you're single or loved up, enjoy your Valentine's Day everyone....*trails off in a Hiddles filled daydream*