Appearance
photo 2 options
  • Logo

    Uploading…
    Photo Uploaded
    Error!
  • Footer Logo

    Uploading…
    Photo Uploaded
    Error!
color 6 options

Success!

Your settings have been saved.

Ashley Greene's Apartment Goes Up in Smoke!

PopWrapped | PopWrapped Author

PopWrapped

Updated 03/22/2013 8:52pm
Ashley Greene's Apartment Goes Up in Smoke!

Erika Rivera


Managing Editor

The roof was literally on fire at Twilight Saga star Ashley Greene’s apartment this afternoon. Both TMZ and People are reporting that Ashley, her boyfriend and her brother were sleeping after a late night out when the fire broke out on the living room sofa. They all ran out of the apartment to safety, realizing after the fact that their dogs were still in the blazing inferno.

The boyfriend and Greene’s brother apparently tried to get back into the apartment to rescue the pups but were unsuccessful. Rescuers were eventually able to save one of the two fox terriers that were trapped in the apartment. The dog that did not survived was reportedly under the bed. The second fox terrier was taken to Animal Control to be checked out for injuries.

“The cause is undertermined”, the actress’ rep has said. At this time, no further details have been released. Ten fire trucks were reportedly at the scene of the blaze that started in Greene’s seven story apartment building. Several residents reportedly tried to help put out the fire before the firefighters arrived.

Our hearts go out to Ashley Greene at this difficult time.

http://www.Facebook.com/PopWrapped
htttp://www.Pinterest.com/PopWrapped
http://www.SoundCloud.com/PopWrapped
http://www.Twitter.com/PopWrapped
http://www.YouTube.com/PopWrapped (COMING SOON!)
http://www.PopWrapped.com (COMING SOON!) 

Instagram: PopWrapped

Share

Are you sure you want to delete this?

ConfirmCancel