Media Courtesy of TV Line
Courtesy of TV Line
has covered songs ranging from Adele, Billy Joel, to even Journey. Buzzfeed
have complied a list of 24 Glee covers
that have outdone their original artist.
- "Firework" by Katy Perry
- "Jar Of Hearts" by Christina Perri
- "Chasing Pavements" by Adele
- "When I Get You Alone" by Robin Thicke
- "What Kind of Fool" by Barbra Streisand and Barry Gibb
- "Teenage Dream" by Katy Perry
- "What I Did For Love" by Chorus Line
- "Cry" by Kelly Clarkson
- "Shake it Out" by Florence And The Machine
- "Tongue Tied" by Grouplove
- "River Deep, Mountain High" by Ike and Tina
- "Love You Like A Love Song" by Selena Gomez
- "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" by Cyndi Lauper
- "It's All Coming Back to Me Now" by Celine Dion
- "Rumor Has it"/"Someone Like You" by Adele
- "I Feel Pretty" by West Side Story/"Unpretty" by TLC
- "Without You" by David Guetta
- "Landslide" by Dixie Chicks
And then we have the ones where, despite the original song, the cover is quite close.
19. "Paradise By The Dashboard Light" by Meat Loaf
20. "Don’t Make Me Over" by Dionne Warwick
21. "How Will I Know" by Whitney Houston
22. "Poker Face" by Lady Gaga
23. "Smooth Criminal" by Michael Jackson
24. "If I Were A Boy" by Beyonce
So there we have it, the Glee
covers that are either the same or are better than the originals.
Would you agree with this list of songs, or are there other covers that you think should have been on the list? Comment below with your favorite covers!
returns In January 2015.
Keep Up With PopWrapped On The Web!