In addition to a huge offering of over 2,500 fan-centric, curated films and TV episodes, CONtv offers all-access to pop culture conventions nationwide anytime, anywhere, showcasing exclusive events, panels and talent from Comic Cons, including:CONtv plans on releasing new programming weekly, and also offers a "dynamic, interactive initiative bred from within the Comic Con fanspace". Essentially, the users will control the added content to the site, as new posts and content is uploaded based on viewer preferences and site traffic data. "The programming will evolve to meet viewer demands and the service will continue to grow as viewership data sheds light on fan preferences." How awesome is that!?! Even though it has only been live for a short period of time, CONtv has BIG plans for the coming weeks to kick-off the site launch.
- Ongoing event coverage with exclusive series “Live @ the Con,” and “All Access Pass,” allowing fans to get up close to the action with celebrity panels featuring industry icons like William Shatner (“Star Trek”), Michael Rooker (“The Walking Dead”), and Bruce Campbell (The Evil Dead), one-on-one spotlights with pop culture heroes like Lou Ferrigno (“The Incredible Hulk”) and Manu Bennett (“Arrow”), artist and creator workshops with top-notch professionals like Joel Adams (“King of the Hill”) and Tom Hodges (“Star Wars: The Clone Wars”), and expert Q&A’s with fan favorite talent like Sara Underwood (“Attack of the Show!”).
- After-hour fan events like the “Drink & Draw” where professional and amateur creators go head-to-head in drawing and writing competitions and “Cosplay LIVE,” where local and National Cosplayers compete for the best cosplay of the con. Planning a trip to the next con? “CON City,” dives into local culture with nightlife, geek culture, and unique offerings that makes each Comic Con distinct.
- CONtv also boasts an expansive portfolio of acquired film and television content spanning cult television, sci-fi, horror and fantasy films, grindhouse classics, thrilling martial arts adventures, and much more.
So what do you think PopWrappers?? Go to CONtv.com and make an account to explore exclusive content for your favorite fandom!! Get your free fan fix today... no badges required!
- On March 9th, fans will find full vindication for their hours of binge viewing with host and horror icon Bruce Campbell’s new pop-culture trivia game show “Last Fan Standing.” New episodes will release Mondays throughout the spring.
- On March 22nd, all 11 episodes of “Fight of the Living Dead”, the highly anticipated, genre-bending horror/reality series that follows top YouTube celebrities as they struggle to “survive” in a simulated zombie apocalypse, will release exclusively on CONtv.
- The explosive action continues into April with “My Morphing Life,” the pulse-pounding series that centers on the insane real-life adventures of original Green Power Ranger, Jason David Frank.
Keep Up With PopWrapped On The Web!