Legion M, the world's first fan-owned entertainment company, will debut the Legion M Pitch Elevator at Stan Lee's Los Angeles Comic Con on October 28-30. Fans are invited to share their ideas for the next big hit film, TV, or virtual reality project with Legion M's panel of industry insiders and executives and compete for $4,000 in cash prizes -- and a development deal with Legion M that could be worth $15,000.
For those pitching on-site, Legion M has built a full-size elevator set where pitches will be recorded to potentially be a part of the Pitch Elevator TV pilot. Online submissions will also be accepted for consideration through the Legion M website from October 28 to November 28.
The Legion M Pitch Elevator is the next step in the company's goal to open the gates of Hollywood by giving fans the opportunity to be a part of the content they love.
Here's how it works:
- Prepare a pitch of up to 2 minutes for your movie or TV idea.
- Join Legion M at Stan Lee's Los Angeles Comic Con to make your pitch inside the Pitch Elevator movie set and be a part of [their] TV series pilot!
- If you can't make it person, record a 2-minute video of your pitch and submit online.
- Once all the pitches are collected, staff, members and shareholders of Legion M will judge and select finalists.
- 10 finalists will receive a $250 cash prize and a chance to pitch their idea to a panel of Hollywood agents and executives. One grand prize winner will receive $1,500 in cash and a development deal with Legion M that guarantees $15,000 if their project gets made!
Where to submit pitches:
To ride the elevator and submit a pitch in person, you can visit Booth 402 this weekend at Stan Lee's LA Comic Con! Not going to be in California? You can submit a pitch ONLINE anytime from October 28 - November 28 at Legion M's Elevator Pitch site.