- Let’s start with the obvious: the cast is much more beautiful in person. I’m seriously surprised no one passed out at the sight of Norman Reedus. That man is something else.
- There is an undeniable sense of closeness and friendliness between them and as a viewer, it’s gratifying to see how tight-knit this group really is. Norman patted Danai Gurira on the knee as soon as he sat down, Laurie Holden leaned into Steven Yeun’s shoulder at one point during the panel, Steven bumped fists with Norman, and he also shared a hug with Scott Wilson.
- Steven was a little sick, evident from his raspy voice. He happily shared what appeared to be cough drops with Scott and Laurie. I loved how she subtly asked him what he was eating and asked for some, and the way he pulled one out of his pocket and handed it to her was also very cute.
- Andrew Lincoln and Norman are seriously the best. I’m so glad they were sitting together. The bromance is in full bloom! Their little looks and giggles were priceless. They couldn’t to stop laughing after Chris Hardwick mentioned Carol’s “Vagina Warfare” plan for Andrea, and it was a joy to watch.
- Norman kept making “Call Me” gestures to one very lucky lady in the front row of the theatre, after she yelled out that Daryl was hot.
- Emily Kinney also received a “Call Me” invitation from Norman after she described a dream she had about riding around with him in his motorcycle. Her dream consisted of them getting away from zombies while warning people in California that they really didn’t know how to kill them and they were just acting on TV.
- There was a stampede of people who rushed to the stage after the panel was over and I almost died (okay, I’m exaggerating but I did have a hard time breathing in there).
- Everyone in the cast was very nice, gracious, and sweet to the fans. They signed for quite a long time and tried their best to get everyone. But really, is anyone surprised by this? Didn’t think so.
- Norman took picture after picture with fans – he would hold the camera and take the picture himself. Who doesn’t want Norman germs on their stuff, right? While I didn’t get a picture this time, he did the same thing for me at The Walking Dead premiere back in October. He’s a sweetheart, plain and simple.